(Note: I had a silly mistake on the featured image since it states ’15 Funny Moments’ when in fact, there are only 13 in this post. Lol, sorry for that. Happy reading!)
Don’t dare lie to me. If you started using Facebook on 2009-2011 and were just a kid who know
nothing not much about the social media world, then some, if not all, of these moments happened to you, too. (Maybe I just got so darn lucky they all happened to me. Ugh. 😂😭) Now, you don’t have to be ashamed at all because you’re really not alone! I’m here! And millions of millennials are probably here for you as well!
We’ve experienced these moments that perhaps, we’re all just embarrassed about. But it’s okay, my dear. What matters is that all these have been a part of our growing up to be the person we are today! They have been the remnants of our childhood or teenage years and something we can always look back to as part of our memories.
That having said, I’m not going to lie. Heck, I’ll still click that “only me” button because whatever I posted those days were not even near acceptable today. Hahaha! I won’t delete them though because to reiterate, they’re very precious – and humorous – memories of mine. I’ll only just set their privacy settings to “only me” so it’s just me who can view it! I suggest you do, too! Even if you were wasted or silly or not thinking when you posted them, don’t let them all go to waste!
(Note: I used my past posts as examples – so don’t laugh! kidding, you all can laugh! hahaha – and filmed my reactions. However, I’m not a youtuber so I just decided to turn them into GIFs. Hope you enjoy!)
1. That moment when all you’d cared/posted about was Farmville (or any Facebook games you had been addicted to)
Don’t you have other more meaningful things to do, @/self?!
2. That moment when you thought you were so pretty you even captioned and named your albums three words that were all just synonymous to “beautiful”
3. That moment when only one person cared about your posts (in this case, my dad)
Family always got your back. Thanks, dad!
4. That moment when you thought Barbie shades were cool enough and even boasted about it on Facebook
I ALMOST CHOKED!!! 😂😂😂😂
5. That moment when your relatives tagged you on your throwback (both cute and embarrassing) pictures and all you can do was hide
What a cutieeee! (But those diapers though)
6. That moment when you used those lame editing sites to edit your pictures
I… I… I JUST… BYE WORLD.
7. That moment when the fangirl in you was just too obvious
8. That moment when most of your posts were quotes
9. That moment when you were ranting on Facebook
Burn! Shots fired! Woohhh!
10. That moment when you filled your friends’ feeds with your freakin’ face
If you have known me then and are still my friend today, I really am sorry and thank you for putting up with my sh*t. Lol.
11. That moment when you realized you were once a fan of Chicser (or some bands/celebs you hate/dislike now)
Someone hold me or I’m going to beat someone! ARGHHHHH!
12. That moment when you greeted your friends but were just really using the opportunity to ask favors for your Facebook game
Lol u sneaky little human being!
13. That moment when your parents chose to interfere
HAHAHAHAHAHA *rolls on the floor while laughing*
And that’s it, loves! There’s more but I could go on for days and I’d still not be done. Have you had the same moments/posts like mine? Or have you had much more embarrassing phases in your Facebook account? Share them with me on the comment section below! I hope to talk – and laugh- with you!
Your laughingstock for this post (lmao),