As a consecutive post for my previous blog about the things to remember when online shopping, here’s something you shouldn’t miss as well. This is for the beauty-lovers out there who a) want to enhance their beauty, b) craving for some new makeup to add to their collection or, c) desperate to have some ideas and buy some gifts for their friends and family. After all, Christmas is almost here!
So what’s this thing I’ve been talking about? *drum roll please* It’s none other than BeautyMNL, everyone!
What is BeautyMNL?
BeautyMNL is an online shopping site where you could buy their curated and assorted products on skin care, makeup, and beauty staples. They even sell miracle cures such as Moroccan Argan oil and Korean snail creams. Their site also includes an online magazine that features insightful articles on gift ideas, beauty suggestions, tutorials, fun tips, and beauty trends.
“We at BeautyMNL want you to feel your most beautiful. Every. Single. Day.”
With that said, as I stumbled upon their site and experienced their great service, fast delivery, and easy navigation on their site, I am definitely recommending this for all my co-Filipinas out there.
1. No-hassle and really fast shipping
And I mean really, reallyyyy fast. (I’m not quite sure about this during the holidays though) I ordered at 11 PM of December 5 this year and I got my confirmation just right after. The day after that, just after I finished my final report on some class in my university, I got a call from an anonymous number. The guy on the phone, who was apparently working for BeautyMNL, asked me if it was okay to leave the package on my Mom’s office desk (I chose to have mine delivered on my Mom’s office instead because I’m pretty sure nobody’s home since my Mom’s out of town and I was already leaving my dorm in Laguna so yeah). I said sure and there you have it, my package has been delivered. Approximately 24 hours! I sure was amazed!
Also, according to their FAQs,
- We deliver nationwide in the Philippines! To ensure excellent and efficient service, there’s a corresponding delivery fee for the following locations:
Metro Manila – PhP 50.00 per Cart Rest of the Philippines – PhP 150.00 per Cart
It’s a flat rate! So add as many products to your Cart as you like before you proceed to Checkout.
- We’re committed to delivering your order within 24 hours for Metro Manila addresses (not including weekends) and 3-5 business days for the rest of the Philippines. But just for the holiday season (November-January),deliveries outside Metro Manila will be delivered within 5 to 7 working days The delivery countdown officially begins once you’ve received an Order Acknowledgement email. P.S. We need our beauty rest too, so we don’t deliver on weekends.
2. They approximately have 300 brands.
300 brands! And still counting, in that case! Wow, you definitely won’t run out of choices. I swear, when I was looking through their site and deciding what to buy, it honestly got me overwhelmed because how do you expect me to pick some things with that number of brands! Thankfully, though, I had to decide fast so I stuck with the usual brands I buy 🙂
3. They have an online magazine/blog.
Besides featuring some beauty tips and what’s the hottest in the beauty world, their magazine also provides you with gift guides and makeup suggestions that definitely help in making life easier. They also give lists or posts on the most affordable finds you could have. See, life is so much easier with them. Especially this holiday season, they definitely have your back!
That’s it, loves! You could check their sites on the links below:
My BeautyMNL Mini-Haul
These are the items I bought (courtesy of the BeautyMNL team, thanks loves!):
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte in the shade of Touch of Spice
- Sooper Beaute So Matte Lip and Cheek Therapy in the shade of Astra (you could tell I’m soooo into mattes hihihi)
- Suesh Concealer and Color Corrector (C210) (This is a new brand for me but I just loved the reviews so I knew it’s worth a try!)
- L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in the Natural shade (This is new to me, too, but I loved the reviews as well. Hihi!)
- Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Pen in Dark Brown (I’ve been loving this ever since)
Thank you for checking out this post, loves! ‘Til my next post!
P.S. This post is sponsored but as usual, all thoughts are my own 🙂